Full-Length Health & Wellness Program
With the stresses of school and everyday life, more and more teenagers are struggling to find balance. Too much time is spent recharging cell phones and not enough time recharging the body’s internal battery. This program is an ideal summer retreat for teenagers looking to re-energize their minds and bodies in the idyllic Casa de Campo Resort.
Casa de Campo is located in one of the safest and most luxurious gated communities in the Caribbean, with 7000 acres of property. Imagine white sandy beaches with clear blue waters, peaceful cabanas, epic sunrises and sunsets, and total relaxation — an ideal setting to press reset.
With health, nutrition, and active living at the forefront of the program, we utilize the resort’s mindful amenities and natural surroundings to provide activities that nourish the mind, body, and soul. Casa de Campo offers some of the most impressive golf, tennis, equestrian and polo facilities in Latin America as well as an extensive gym, private beach and impressive marina, movie theatres, numerous restaurants and its own Italian hill town with a 5,000 seat outdoor amphitheatre, art schools and galleries and stunning views. Students will each be given their own bicycles to explore the lush property through its many available bike trails.
Students will stay in large, single-sex, luxury villas with swimming pools, each supervised by a house parent and further supported by a large team of support staff. Yoga, breath and meditation coaches and activity coordinators will provide daily complimentary classes as well as individual and community-oriented activities for each villa. Meals are prepared by the villas’ private chefs who will create three health-conscious meals per day using locally sourced, fresh, and in-season ingredients — cutting out all processed foods and refined sugars. Meals will be enjoyed together as a family and as part of our digital detox dining experience. Dietary requirements and allergies can be easily accommodated.
While the villa structure of the program maintains an intimate, supported, family feel, students will have opportunities to get to know each other through group activities, student mixers, dance nights, inter villa games nights and dine around dining.
Ultimately our goal is to provide each student with a toolbox to help better manage their mental and physical health.
Included in your program
OTHER INCLUSION OF THIS PROGRAM:
- Round-trip group airfare from Toronto, arranged by Blyth Academy
- Airline baggage fees (One checked suitcase/person)
- Group airport transfers at location
- Transportation between cities with the group
- Farewell Banquet and Awards Night
- Pre-departure briefing and materials
- Designated outings and activities
- City orientation tours
- Use of free Internet, where available*
- Access to our Travel Journal and Vidigami
- Regular exercise activities
- Departure taxes, fees, and surcharges (subject to changes)
- Three health conscious daily meals – developed by our nutritionist
- Classes in your villa five days a week, including: Yoga, Pilates, Meditation, Conscious breathing and early morning bike ride/ocean swims
- In-Villa Complimentary Dance/fitness classes twice a week: Zumba and Salsa
- Catamaran boat trip to Catalina Island
- Inter-Villa Student Mixers and dine arounds
- Bicycle Hire
* Most hotels have Wi-Fi in common areas. Please note Internet access may not be available in bedrooms.
Groups are required to meet at the airport 3 hours prior to departure
Please note: Flights are subject to change by the airline.
Are you flying into Toronto Pearson International Airport to join the group?
Blyth Academy airport staff will meet students flying into Toronto Pearson International Airport from any city with same-day connections to Blyth Academy group flights at no additional charge. Once your student is registered, please complete the Airport Meet-and-Greet application. Applications must be received by June 1st and will be fulfilled as available.
*A Final list of optional excursions will be made available closer to the program date. Please check back soon for your chance to register!
July 3rd – 27th, 2019*
July 29th – August 22nd, 2019*
(Flights, Accommodation, Meals, etc.)
|Taxes & Fees||$505|
|Tuition & Supervision||$1,550|
Courses, Choose One
- English (ENG3U)
- Visual Arts: Photography (AWQ3M)
- English (ENG4U)
- Nutrition & Health (HFA4U)
- Recreational Leadership (PLF4M)
- Visual Arts: Photography (AWQ4M)
- ESL Level 1 (ESLAO)
- ESL Level 2 (ESLBO)
- ESL Level 3 (ESLCO)
- ESL Level 4 (ESLDO)
Itinerary, Choose One
Credit Program: 24 days including accredited courses and wellness activities
Activity Program: 24 days of wellness activities
ESL Program: 24 days including accredited courses and wellness activities
*All dates are subject to change.
**Plus $195 registration fee. Includes group airfare arranged by Blyth Academy and an estimated $505 in airline and departure taxes, local taxes and fees. Please visit www.blythsummers.com/fees for an explanation of our departure taxes, fees, and surcharges, and when these fees will be invoiced. All itineraries, excursions, dates, departure taxes, fees, and surcharges are subject to change.
***Please visit www.blythpoints.com for more details on funding your program through Aeroplan points.